Disney Music Videos

Who likes pop music? And who likes Disney movies? How about combining the two to create Disney Music Videos? A few years ago I was really hooked on Disney music videos. It was something I loved to watch on YouTube. After watching so many, I decided to make a few myself. At the time I wanted to make a video for every Disney movie I could get my hands on. But later on, i just stopped making them due to not being so interested in it anymore. 

Today I was looking through my YouTube channel and came across these videos I made two years ago. I worked really hard on them and was really proud with the end result. Actually watching them right now, I'm still really proud with the work I did. I made them for to entertain people with the same interests as myself. I will post the links here so you can see them for yourselves.



I made three Disney music videos. I used the song "Starships" from Nicki Minaj with The Hunchback of Notre Dame. This took me a few hours to make. I remember making this one on a rainy day in the spring. When I made it the song was my absolute favorite, I couldn't stop listening to it. 




The second video I made was "Beauty and the Beast - Domino" I used, as you can see, Beauty and The Beast with the song "Domino" from Jessie J. I believe this was the first video I created. I really liked the song and the video took me six hours to complete. It could have taken only 2 hours but my computer crashed halfway through the process. 




The last one is "Aladdin - Please Don't Leave Me" I used the song "Please Don't Leave Me" from P!nk. The movie, is of course Aladdin. This would have to be my favorite video of the three. This one took me the shortest amount of time to make. Aladdin isn't one of my favorite movies, but at the time I got it and was happy to make another music video.


If you enjoyed these videos, check out more. There are hundreds on YouTube. But lastly I will post ten of my favoritesfrom other YouTubers. These videos are awesome and well made. I hope you enjoy! :)



  1. Ten million fireflies - 3 Disney favorites
  2. *Walt Disney* Mulan - See You Again
  3. Tangled - Into the Night - AMV
  4. Disney Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
  5. non/disney | super bass
  6. Disney-Monster
  7. Non/Disney - Teenage Dream
  8. Disney - Boys Boys Boys
  9. That Disney Boy is a Monster
  10. Disney AMV - Disturbia



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1

How To Draw Realistic Portraits