My First Blog Post

Hi, my name is Joey and this is my blog. I have always been very creative. I love to draw and paint. I love reading and learned that I enjoy writing as well. I love watching movies and listening to music. I enjoy nature and taking long walks. I love watching the sun set and the lying under the stars. This is partly of who I am. I will most likely write other posts about myself.



This is me.

Recently, I've been thinking of starting a blog. Websites that give advice to young writers says that starting a blog is the best way to get the creative juices flowing. I am getting the courage to post this first blog. I was too afraid to start a blog. I thought I didn't have anything good to say. So today I'm being brave and going to start this blog. I hope you will enjoy my future blog posts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1