Searching for Workouts?

If you have read my first workout post, you will know that I'm trying to workout. I'm not 100% dedicated to working out but I do it whenever I'm in the mood which is maybe 1 - 3 times a week, sometimes less.


However, looking up workouts and pictures of muscular men sometimes gets me in the mood to workout. It's a motivator for me. Anyways there are many places online you can find workouts for free. There is so many on Pinterest. I've even created a board on my Pinterest account about workouts.

Follow Joey's board Workouts on Pinterest.

I also have a few Youtubers that have loads of workouts that I've subscribed to.

1. brettcap

2. Fortress

3. LIVESTRONG

4. Passion4Profession

5. Six Pack Shortcuts

Click here and here to check my other workout posts.
Enjoy your workouts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1

How To Draw Realistic Portraits