Workout and Building Muscle Programs

Are you working out? Trying to build muscle like I am? You can see what I look like here. I'm a scrawny 20 year old guy who has never been interested in working out. I've tried many times and always gave up after a week or two.



Today, I'm trying again, it's been 2 months and I'm still doing it. I'm not 100% motivated and dedicated to it, but I do workout a few times a week. My girlfriend tells me that she sees a difference already. I will post pictures at 6 months of working out, which will be on July 21, 2015 (just before my 21st birthday). Going to see how different I look within 6 months of my working out routine.


Anyways I've came across a few workout programs that might be great to try. At the moment I'm unemployed so I can't just yet. But once get a job, I will definitely be trying one of these programs. If you try them, please, by all means, write a blog post about it and send me the link to it in the comments below, I would love to read about your experience with the programs. Below are the links to the programs I found.





If you liked this blog post check out my other workout posts here and here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1

How To Draw Realistic Portraits