Games I'm Addicted To

Hay Day 




I've been playing this game for about a year now and I'm level 43. I'm addicted to this game. You can make money, help neighbors, expand and build your farm and town. The game doesn't really get boring because there is always something new added to the game. People might say it's another FarmVille, but I've played FarmVille and I think it's much better. You can play the game on apple products, and mobile phones. Check out their Facebook page. 



Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff


I've been playing this game for a few months now. I got crazy addicted to this game because of their comic con event. You were able to get famous people like Patrick Stewart and George Tekai. There was also a ton of limited items you can buy and costumes to collect. I got almost all celebrities and costumes. The game is pretty much building your town and unlocking Family Guy characters that you can play with in game. In Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, I'm level 37. 



Candy Crush 


Candy Crush is that game that has the love/hate relationship with. Everyone knows what this game is so I won't explain what it is. I'm stuck on level 319. I've been playing it for many years now, but I'm not a daily player. I go to play whenever I have the time or feel like it. 




Farm Heroes Saga 


Farm Heroes Saga is created by the same company as Candy Crush and many other popular Facebook games. Just like Candy Crush, it isn't a game I always play, but I do get a thrill after completing each hard level. I'm stuck on level 196. I'm trying to defeat Rancid the raccoon, but it is really difficult without any beans. Looks like I'll be stuck on this level for a couple of months! 


The Sims 2


The Sims 2 is one of my favorite games. You can say I'm addicted to it because I've been playing it since I was 10 years old. So that makes 10 years I've played this game. In the game you can build your Sims and control their lives. You can also build and decorate their houses. That was my favorite part of the game, building houses for my Sim families. Also my favorite console to play the game was for the PC. I played the Sims 2 Pets for the PlayStation 2, and I didn't really like it all that much. I tried making videos with the game to put onto YouTube. But it was really difficult to film the Sims game and make it perfect to upload to YouTube. I just enjoyed watching the sim series that people post. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1