The Illuminati?

There is a lot of talk about the Illuminati these days. Everyone must know and see their symbols every single day. Below is an example.

The All Seeing Eye. 

There are other versions to this but it's a pyramid with the eyes on top. Just an eye inside of a triangle like in the photo above is what we see a lot of today.  This image is everywhere that it's imprinted into our minds and we have no idea that it is happening.  

When I was in high school, I used to doodle a lot when I was bored in class. All I would draw on my papers were eyes. Today after I started to research the "Illuminati" it was clear to me that it's so subliminal in movies, music videos, games, advertising, and so much more, that it gets into our subconscious and we just don't really think about what we are actually seeing.

On this website, I read tons of articles. From Marilyn Monroe being one of the first mind controlled slaves of the Illuminati to them trying to kill off celebrities, like Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston . Things I read were so scary yet so fascinating that I just couldn't stop myself. So I warn you if this is something you want to look into, don't become obsessed like I did, spending every minute of every day reading and watching videos about them. Once you read some articles on here, you'll begin to see the symbols everywhere. 

I personally feel so bad for some of the celebrities going through this torture. Being brainwashed and having their brains programmed to create alter personas or egos to entertain us with, I don't find that right.

There is many things I can talk about when the Illuminati comes up, I'm just hear to talk a little about it, to educate people who have no clue or to share information to others who know some information already. Before you go, look at this article, very interesting. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1