How To Draw Realistic Portraits

These are realistic portraits of people I've drawn.

















It took me many years of drawing practice to get to this level. I still have much to learn. You can check my Facebook album here I'm no where near the level of a professional yet. 

These are some books I recommend if you want to learn how to draw realistic faces.

The Complete Guide to Drawing & Illustration: A Practical and Inspirational Course for Artists of All Abilities This book has practically everything you need to know about drawing. From things like perspective, landscapes, people, animals, how to shade and so much more. 

The Fundamentals of Drawing Portraits: A Practical and Inspirational Course. Barrington Barber This book is a course on portraits. It's great for anyone wanting to learn how to draw realistic portraits. 

Lifelike Drawing In Colored Pencil With Lee Hammond This book is amazing. I've used this book for a couple of drawings I made. It shows you how to color with pencil crayons the right way. How to shade, mixing colors etc.. I've used this book for the drawing above of Emma Stone (The first image).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1