Cheating Sucks!

I've watched this video a couple of times and I really love this song, but it's just so sad. It kills me to see her crying. I've been cheated on before and it hurts. It's painful, it's confusing. You love the person that is cheating on you, yet you hate them for doing it.



It just makes me wonder, why people cheat? Is it really that pleasurable to have sex with a complete stranger? Being cheated on, I know how it feels and it f*cking sucks. Men and women do it every day. The biggest excuse is that they aren't happy. Well, if you aren't happy, just leave the person so you can live your selfish life alone and probably with a bunch of STDs.


If you know you're a cheater and can't be with just one person, why settle down with someone? It doesn't make sense to me. If you like to sleep around, why ruin lives of people who are faithful and serious. Just stay single and then you can do what you want.

I've never done it and never will. I'm serious and stick to one person. I'll admit, I have thought of it before, but I can't bring myself to do anything with someone else. "But she can never find out"  I'm a horrible liar so she will. And another thing, I'd probably kill myself if I were to cause the same pain that I felt from being cheated on. I've been with my girlfriend for little over a year now and I can say that she makes me really happy and I love her to death. Nothing can make me cheat on her.

Anyways my rant is over now, doesn't make much sense since I rambled but hey, we all do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1

How To Draw Realistic Portraits