Tattoos, Tattoos & More Tattoos

I love art, and art on your skin is just, amazing!

This the tattoo I got last summer, it was also my first one.

















I really love it, as most people know its a Lady Gaga tattoo, but this has special meaning to me. The album "Born This Way" and the song, have helped me in many ways. Mostly with my self esteem and overcoming a fear I had.

These are tattoos I would love to get, but I'm waiting because I don't want to regret them.

I love tattoos about time and death. I might draw up some designs for myself.
Rose(s) are just beautiful
This looks amazing and I used to hate full back tattoos but I think this one is really nice. 

Because I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. 

This was a drawing I made for someone. He wants this as a tattoo. I can't wait to see it on him! 

This site has great tattoo designs. Click Here!

And check out this awesome tattoo ebook



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 2

Hay Day Tips and Tricks Part 1

How To Draw Realistic Portraits